NO POSTS FOR A WEEK:
POSSIBLY MOVING
SITE LOCATION

*Update: This may take more than a month. Hopefully I'll be able to start up before spring season rolls around.

OK, so this may sound retarded, but I am moving again (or at least trying to). I submitted a request to animeblogger.net and hope to get started up again. I know this is really sudden and I don't have very many posts to back this up, but note that the format will be different on the other site, so I don't want to post anything extra in the case that I can move.

I am finalizing my schedule to fit into my time, and this blog can be considered a "beta." I will definitely make the template more friendly (probably with a white-type bg) and create a legit banner (or banners). There is the possibility that I cannot move, and may have to start over completely.

That being said, finals week is pissing me off, and I need some time to relax. There will be NO posts this week and posting will resume when the time is right (probably next week). Hopefully by then I'll be on the other website.

Final Grades so far:
AP English: 97.7% A (82.8% on final)
AP Calculus: 103% A+ (92% on final) [105.5% test average. Boo-ya.]
AP Physics: 100.1% A+ (101.6% on final)
AP US History: 91.0% A- (80.0% on final)
AP Spanish 4: ?
Advanced Journalism: ? (meh)
Health: 98.1% A (98.0% on final)

Some changes that I have considered and that you should probably know:

  • Posts will be on an as-watched basis, not post-weekend for airing anime (although they will still be posted on weekends probably because that's when I watch stuff).

  • 7 tracks for 7 days is now A Track a Day Keeps the Boredom Away. This means that I will be posting 1 song a day. (which is funny because I haven't posted 7tf7d yet.

  • *Update 1/25/09: I will be doing 2 shows per season with exceptions. This means 4 shows of continuous blogging at one time. When single-season anime end, I will pick up from where I am at with a double-season anime from the same starting season*
  • A final blogging schedule for winter 2008 will be set by the time I move. That means no winter previews for a quite a few shows. My apologies, but this is easier for me. So far, it looks like Gundam 00 s2, Clannad ~After Story~, Ride Back, Maria+Holic, and Toradora!. However, this is subject to change and I may post snippets of other shows that I am watching at times such as To Aru Majutsu no Index. Additionally, I have some shows that I have yet to watch, such as Munto TV and Kemeno no Souja Erin, so those may very well kick some of the shows out of the blogging list (I'm keeping it down to 5 at a time now).

  • A Slice of Me(onlyme) will be on Fridays instead of Thursdays from now on. This is because the music is being moved from Thursdays to all days. Remember, there will be no posts this week. Anticipate a large series of posts. The Best of Anime... posts will be extremely useful. Basically me saying what I use to watch anime.

  • Final Thoughts posts will be the same.

Home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment