Index is like a tenori (palmtop?) T-Rex.

Title: To Aru Majutsu no Index
Fansub: [Eclipse]
Season: Spring 2008
Episode: 14
Score: 7.8/10 Started off well but is now getting repetitive.

Well, this episode involved breast-grabbing, a long fight, and some funny moments, but it failed to really be as effective as it should have been. I'm just not buying into the whole "I can stop anything with my right hand, so I can beat anyone" thing. Touma kicked Accelerator's ass even though Accelerator could have just shot the plasma before Misaka did anything.

Touma the pimp raising flags, Konata style.

Majutsu no Index started off as such a kick-ass anime, so I am very disappointed where this is going. Touma needs to lose or my chances of continuing to blog this are slim. I mean c'mon, he already beat the strongest ESPer in Academy City. What more can he do? Also, the whole loli-harem setup is not getting through as much as it should. Needs moar Komoe-sensei.

Home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment