Welcome to the MoM (or meonlyme) Animeblog. Feel free to add me on myanimelist.net and no, I am not going to take care of you like your mom. This is my first blog ever, and I hope to satisfy at least some hungry Otaku in the sea that we know as the internet by blogging about all good things anime (well at least some).

I'm 16 years old and live in So-Cal. I started watching anime "seriously" probably in the summer of '07. Why don't you stay and read a while? :D

The major components of my blog are:

Currently Airing: Currently airing anime reviews. Right now I'm planning on 2 shows per season.

Final Thoughts: Finished anime that I have yet to watch get reviews in this section when I complete them. Currently airing anime have a final post here as well when they end.

A Track a Day Keeps the Boredom Away: 1 track of music EVERY DAY. This will start up once I figure out how to host music without bandwidth issues.

A Slice of Me(onlyme775): Post on Friday about whatever I want to talk about. Usually anime-related and useful.

International Saimoe League (ISML): Posts on ISML news as it happens.

A Week of Reviews: Reviews of all the other ongoing anime that I watch, but don't have time to fully blog. Usually just snippets of info.

Home...

0 comments:

Post a Comment