I finally got the Full Post... code to work. I had to switch over to IE because FFox wouldn't let me edit the html code of my template for some reason. Anyways... The summary will be on the home page and the full post is in the article's own page (this will usually be screenshots). I will now be implementing this into the past posts as well, so be patient as those are cleared up.

Also, the home page is down to 5 posts. That means you'll have to dig into the archives or search for anything other than the last five posts. I apologize for all the announcement posts and lack of content. I'm still trying to figure out how to do this so bear with me.

Note that the page should load faster now. I am in the middle of removing the about and scoring from the bottom and making them separate posts so that the site is more navigatable. TY for your consideration. Hopefully i can finish this up.

Unfortunately, the Full Post... will appear in every post. Be patient and don't get mad if you click on it and it gives you no additional information.

Home...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck working through the website issues. Just so you, it loaded very fast for me.

Meonlyme775 said...

Thanks for the comment, and that's good to know :D

Post a Comment